We all take care of our skin in a certain way. But, we should be aware of the spots that may appear on our skin because overexposure to sunlight. Serious problems may appear because of that.
There are numerous treatments that can help you remove these spots, but they are sometimes very expensive. Still, there are always some alternative and natural ways that can help. Today, we’re going to present you a recipe that will help you remove spots and dark skin.
A Homemade Recipe
Our main ingredient is hydrogen peroxide used to whiten stains on pieces of clothing, but it can be also used for skin spots. It can be also used to whiten the dark skin under your armpits, for example.
- 4 drops of hydrogen peroxide
- 3 drops of natural glycerin
- 2 tablespoons of powdered milk
- The juice of one lemon (preferably small)
Put all the ingredients in a glass bowl and start stirring with a wooden spoon. Stir until you get a smooth and creamy combination. Then leave it to rest for 5 minutes before using it.
First wash your face with mild soap and pat dry it. Then, apply the mask at night and leave it for the whole night. Wash your face with cold water in the morning and pat dry it very well.
You should repeat the procedure for 7 days in a row and then, the results will be inevitable!
Prevent skin blemishes
- Don’t go out to sunlight between 11:00 AM and 3:00 PM, because that’s when the sun is the strongest.
- Try to avoid cosmetics or perfumes while you’re out at direct sunlight.
- If it is summer and you’re on the beach, use sunscreen at all times!
- If you use a blocker, remember to use it 20 minutes before sun exposure.